Lucinda Kitchin, the CEO of APMA, is going to speak on the buying and selling of accountancy practices.
Details as follows:
Buying & Selling a Practice
1. What is actually meant by goodwill?
2. Factors affecting the goodwill of a practice
3. What is the value of my goodwill/the goodwill of a given practice?
4. What ought to be the main objectives when it comes to the disposal/acquisition of goodwill?
5. How can those objectives be achieved?
6. Exit route planning – why is it necessary and areas to consider
7. Points to consider when it comes to actually leaving your practice/taking one over
8. Practice continuation
To book a place on this FREE event please contact our branch chairman, Chris Watson, to tell him you will like to come along:
e-mail - email@example.com
Telephone - 07505913339