Presenters: Robert Eaton of St. James’s Place Wealth Management and Bethany Dudley of Forsight Group
Bethany will speak on Tax planning using EIS (Enterprise Investment Scheme) VCT (Venture Capital Trusts), Inheritance Tax , On inheritance tax planning using Business Property Relief (BPR). She will also discuss using BPR in combination with life insurance to provide, effectively immediate IHT mitigation. She will cover five scenarios being:
- Changes to taxation of dividends and how it effects taking income from a combination of salary and dividend.
- Changes restricting income tax relief for landlords on domestic property.
- Clients wishing to restructure their existing property portfolio but are concerned of potential CGT liability.
- Clients wishing to maximise income and minimise tax post retirement following reductions in the Lifetime Allowance cap.
- Client wanting to surrender their investment bond but concerned of the significant tax charge that would result.
Robert will discuss Trust planning in relation to IHT mitigation including Discounted Gift Plans, Loan Plans and SJP’s exclusive Later Life Planning Scheme which allows clients to make a gift whilst retaining the right to an income in case it is needed to pay for care.
Please note: There is a finger buffet at the start.
To book for this event please contact Chris Watson Branch Chairman at email@example.com or call on 07505 913339.