Buy or Sell a Practice with APMA
ICPA have teamed up with APMA to provide our latest member benefit.
Jeremy Kitchin Practice M & A (or APMA) are the most experienced & longest-serving accountancy practice brokers in the UK, with over 40 years direct & continuous service to the profession under their belts. Jeremy Kitchin, & now his daughter Lucinda Kitchin, work on a success basis - that is you will only be charged a fee following a successful outcome to any exercise they carry out for you. For sellers their success rate is 99%.
ICPA members get a 10% discount when ‘selling’ and a 5% discount for ‘buying’.
In addition to that –
- They will do all of the work for you, hand-holding from start to finish
- They advise on all aspects of the sale
- They will tell you at the outset what the minimum price is that they will achieve for you & by when
- You will only pay them a fee when you’re satisfied with their service
- They will provide you with the draft contractual paperwork
- They are available 7 days per week, evenings too!
- They are the only UK accountancy practice M&A broker with over 40 years direct & continuous experience.