TAXtv & AccountingTV
ICPA Members are now eligible for a special 20% discount on subscriptions for TAXtv and/or AccountingTV usually costing £99 a year.
TAXtv is a monthly tax update programme covering issues most likely to be seen by tax advisers and accountants working in small and medium sized general practice firms but will be of interest to anyone working in the UK tax industry.
Each monthly programme lasts approximately 45 minutes and will feature:
- Tim Good and Giles Mooney discussing current key tax news, stories and cases.
- An insight into some of the latest tax planning ideas.
- A review of the latest admin points and announcements.
- Interviews with some of the top names in UK tax, including key players within HMRC, Westminster and the judicial system.
AccountingTV is a quarterly update programme covering the latest news affecting those working in UK and international accountancy and financial reporting. The programme is relevant to anyone working in the UK accountancy industry and will be of interest to those working further afield.
Each programme lasts approximately 45 minutes and will feature:
- Industry expert Guy Loveday and Giles Mooney discussing current accounting news and stories highlighting their importance to all accountants.
- Interviews with some of the top names in accountancy, including key players within Westminster, the International Standards Boards, the Financial Reporting Council and practice.
- A review of a particular note to the accounts and the issues associated with it for all company sizes and all forms of GAAP.
- A detailed analysis of one of the most important issues in the profession today, such as acting in the recession or working with start-up companies.
Watching TAXtv & AccountingTV can count towards your structured CPE requirements and, more importantly, can help you help your clients.