Fast, flexible credit facilities for your small business clients with iwoca and ICPA
Save valuable time with iwoca’s simple online application process
In the past, we have had to spend hours preparing management accounts, cashflow forecasts and other documents for meetings with the client’s bank to discuss a loan. Which then went on sometimes for weeks and involved renewing the forecasts as the time scale increased. Now, however, iwoca’s cutting edge technology allows us or the client themselves to apply online quickly and easily.
Supporting information about the business is provided by either linking other online accounts or uploading basic existing documents. For example, you can link accounting software, such as Xero or KashFlow, or payment processing accounts, such as WorldPay, PayPal or Stripe, or even eCommerce accounts, such as Amazon or eBay.
Alternatively you can attach basic documents in pdf format, such as banks statements and VAT returns. iwoca then uses this data to make their own fast and fair credit decisions
So what are the main points about using iwoca?
● Sign-up in as little as 5 minutes through an easy-to-use online portal
● Get approved for a credit limit of up to £100,000 in just a few hours
● Draw down any amount quickly, up to an approved credit limit
● Spread re-payments over 12-months or repay early without penalties
● Top back up to the credit limit or take a new loan quickly and easily (subject to approval)
● Loans are unsecured but backed by a personal guarantee
● Dedicated Account Manager for every business
● Clients can apply individually or you can apply on their behalf