MTD for VAT upcoming scheduled maintenance19 November 2019
This email was sent to the ICPA Chairman, Tony Margaritelli to let him know of the scheduled maintenance of the MTD for VAT Service:
This is to let you know that we will be undertaking scheduled maintenance to the Making Tax Digital (MTD) for VAT service from 5pm on Saturday 23rd November until 5pm on Monday 25th November.
The scheduled closure, is to enable the release of some additional functionality, including:
- a repayment tracker for MTD customers to be able to see the status of their repayment;
- supporting customers to change their business telephone number and web address through our change of circumstances service;
- allowing customers who have left the service to be able to sign up again;
- allowing businesses and agents to view and print copies of their returns through the Business Tax Account.
During this period, customers and their agents will be unable to:
- Access their Business Tax Account for VAT;
- Update Change of circumstances;
- Access Agent Services;
- Sign up to the MTD service.
Please note that the ability to submit through software will still be available.
Details of the service maintenance is available on the VAT service availability pages:
- VAT - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/making-tax-digital-for-vat-service-availability-and-issues/making-tax-digital-for-vat-service-availability-and-issues
Thank you for your continued support for the Programme.
Making Tax Digital TeamView All News