Instruction to your Bank or Building Society
Please pay London & Zurich Ltd re The ICPA Direct Debits from the account detailed in this Instruction subject to safeguards assured by the Direct Debit Guarantee. I understand that this Instruction may remain with London & Zurich Ltd re The ICPA and, if so, details will be passed electronically to my Bank/Building Society.
Direct Debit Guarantee
• This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
• If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit London & Zurich Ltd re The ICPA will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request London & Zurich Ltd re The ICPA to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
• If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by London & Zurich Ltd re The ICPA or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when London & Zurich Ltd re The ICPA asks you to.
• You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.