By PQ Magazine
Who’s not looking forward to Christmas party? Well, according to the CV-Library over one in four (26.7%) of accountants admit they are dreading the end of year office party.
And when they get there some one in three confessed that they often got drunk.
So what are the top five embarrassment fears for accountants? Well here they are:
1) Embarrassing yourself dancing – 34%
2) Spilling your drink everywhere – 33.4%
3) Embarrassing yourself in front of the boss – 32.9%
4) Kissing one of your colleagues – 17%
5) Falling over in front of your co-workers – 16.7%